Official LiveEdu pre-ICO is Live!
Powering education with smart contracts.
build & release engineer and web developer
Permanent / Contract / Temporary
Working on: HackerRank coding challenges
build & release engineer and web developer for hire.
I'm not streaming now due to life and poorly-spec'd PC. Missing videos may be found at youtube.com/user/X1011 (LiveEdu deletes old videos that don't have enough views.)
As a developer, I've learned the importance of a good process with methods like TDD, code review, and continuous delivery. Often lacking the infrastructure required to support such a process, I've learned how to build it. Seeing the need for development lifecycle infrastructure and my gravitation toward it, I'd like to take on a role where it can be my primary focus.
July 2013 - Present
- freelance computer repair and support
- open sourced a Git deployment Bash script I wrote for an AngularJS project
- bingo game using AngularJS, Yeoman, Bower, Grunt, Karma, Jasmine, and Travis CI
- real-time collaborative guess-the-word game for a contest hosted by PubNub using AngularJS, CSS3, Gulp, Karma, Mocha, and Chai
- CSS userstyles to enhance the usability of various websites. over 6,600 combined downloads
- set up build and test system for an Android project on a Chromebook using Ubuntu via Crouton, Android Studio, Gradle, and Robolectric
June 2012 - February 2013
- moved Amazon Cloud Drive services to continuous deployment, eliminating 1 engineer–day of manual effort per week and allowing the team to iterate more quickly
- implemented load testing system for Amazon Cloud Drive services to ensure a smooth customer experience during launches of features and devices to millions of customers across 7 markets around the world
- rewrote client builder for Cloud Drive services to be easy to understand, deploy, and maintain and to be robust; migrated all clients to it
June 2011 - June 2012
- worked on team of 4 to build Amazon Cloud Drive’s Kindle Fire HD Docs experience and Android app from the ground up
sign-in flow UI and authentication token management system
- maintained service client for Android, Windows, and Mac apps
- served in primary on-call rotation to keep Cloud Drive services available and performant 24/7 while serving thousands of requests per second
- served in secondary on-call rotation to safely deploy new versions and create change management reports to keep stakeholders informed about changes and service disruptions
Graduation year 2011
Graduation year 2010
Graduation year 2007
(Native or bilingual proficiency)
(Limited working proficiency)
Sorry but your browser is out of date - please install a new browser such as Google Chrome