Official LiveEdu pre-ICO is Live!
Powering education with smart contracts.
Hobby coder - Mentor and Coach
Working on: Learning Python by Coding Easy Projects
I was born in India, though my family moved to Norway when I was just 4 years old. Today, I live and work in Oslo. I have been a self-employed entrepreneur for more than 25 years, working as a Consultant to businesses in a diverse mix of arenas. This Quarter Century of management experience has allowed me to develop and hone my communication and coaching skills, which I now wish to employ by helping others.
I’ve gained many business and marketing skills over the years and I’ve discovered that I love being an Entrepreneur. But my real desire is to help my fellow humans by becoming their friend and mentor.
Today, I’m proud to proclaim my status as independent business man and entrepreneur, combining more than 25 years of Business Development, Project Management, and IT Consultant experience for corporations in Norway with my desire to help others realise their own potential for joy and happiness. My Life Coach Training will be complete by spring 2016, when I’ll receive my Certification. Until then, I find that my decades of experience managing and training various groups of employees has brought out the “Coaching Gene” in me.
I have a passion for teaching and Python programming. I have a passion to share the little I know. And I am not afraid of just trying something out.
Your donations will help me continue to deliver high quality streams.
March 2012 - June 2015
- Online marketing (MailChimp/SEO/Blogging/Social Media/Landing pages)
- WordPress development
- Python programming - Automation
- Consulting Services
January 2014 - October 2014
My main responsibilities are to look for opportunities for new business through building relations with new customers and partners.
I work closely with the CEO on daily basis to discuss strategies and I also work as project manager in projects that I am resonsible for in the sales process.
I use digital channels like web, email and social media to build relations. I plan and conduct meetings and events as well.
Overview of activities:
- Lead generation, follow up, closing
- Communicating with clients and technical lead in projects, also some Python coding contribution
- Requirements analysis
- Proposal and estimation in conjunction with technical lead
- Sales reporting
- Marketing activities (social media, events, networking)
- Building relations with new parners and new customers
- Screening of candidates, pitching candidates for consultants for hire
January 2013 - December 2013
- Service and maintanace of existing DC Document Management system
- Participate in pre phase for implementing new systems
- Have key role in implementation of new systems
System development and support for IPC+ application. The system is an in-house system made by Technip Norge AS for internal project control and reporting purposes. Built on Ms Access, VBA and MS SQL Server
Creating reports using Excel VBA, Word VBA, Access VBA, MS SQL. Templates: MDS (Master Document Schedule) template, DRS (Document Review Summary) template.
Updating systems information on intranet - content management on SharePoint (sites and wiki)
Group leader (5 persons) for Report and Analysis Group
January 2010 - March 2012
I'm involved in the BRAIN-project at Telenor. The aim of the Telenor BRAIN program is to renew Telenors Broadband Mobile Infrastructure in Norway.
I am working in the Swap preparation team.
Workareas in this project where I am involved:
- Development and implementation of a support and knowledge base for Meridian. The process included programming the application from ground up in Excel and VBA.
- Develompent and implementation of the JAS-application which was developed for documentation control and delivery towards site-owners (VBA, Excel, Explorer, Autocad, Outlook)
- EL-archive to Meridian support (writing automation code in VBA) for Site Management
- Involved in design of TSSR in Excel(technical site survey report)
- Programming in VBA & Python for sorting large amounts of information (Excel & Word)
- Analyse and provide information from Site-Management towards Huawei
- Creating and analyzing TSSRs
- Supporting documentation
- Supporting change management
(Native or bilingual proficiency)
(Full professional proficiency)
Sorry but your browser is out of date - please install a new browser such as Google Chrome