- EpochEpoch is a data visualization library for the web. It is built on D3.js.
- Web Starter Kit:With Web Starter Kit, developers can build projects for different devices. The Kit can be used by any developer to ensure that features work on different devices. Features such as clicks, loading, sync can be improved with the kit.
- RxJSRxJS is a nifty framework aimed to provide a smooth experience for users who are playing with the web page. The framework takes care of the keyboard and mouse events and synchronizes them for better user experience.
- NodeBBNodeBB is a popular tool that helps to create forums. It is based on Node and offers great customizability to the end user. It also comes with tons of themes and plugin support so that anyone can create a customized look for their business.
- GulpJSGulpJS helps the developer to automate processing with your code. All you need to do is write some specific commands and Gulp will take over from it.
by Mark Myers
by Jon Duckett
by Kyle Simpson
by Azat Mardan
Practical Node.js is your step-by-step guide to learning how to build a wide range of scalable real-world web applications using a professional development toolkit. Node.js is an innovative and highly efficient platform for creating web services. But Node.js doesn't live in a vacuum! In a modern web development, many different components need to be put together — routing, database driver, ORM, session management, OAuth, HTML template engine, CSS compiler and many more.
AngularJs is a lightweight front-end framework that enables developers to write data-driven web applications. AngularJS is well known for its data manipulation capabilities and is perfectly capable of creating a fully functional web application that is complex in nature. Not to mention, it is driven by MVC and offers full functionality over an application.
Backbone is an amazing framework created by Jeremy Ashkenas. With the full support of MVC and a lightweight approach, you can use Backbone to develop a full-fledged web application without worrying about complexities. Backbone also supports RESTful APIs and provide the ability to a developer to build Single Page applications.
If you ever wondered how to create a graph on the web, you should try D3.js. With D3.js, you can create simple graphs, data oriented visualization and allow anyone to interact with the data.
- Exabyte (RU)One of the biggest community in VK.com about web development
- Loftblog (RU)Web development community with a lot of educational materials
Make your own JS Game
GOTO Amsterdam 2016
United States, New York
United States, New York
The Rolling Scopes #26