We recommend you do a speedtest using speedtest.net and set your video bitrate to a minimum 75% of your upload speed or maximum 2000Mbps.
- Signup on LiveEdu.tv
- Go to my projects and create a new project
- Head to your Dashboard, and click on the Channel Settings tab, where you will find your streaming url and key
- Follow the next steps below to start streaming
You need to create a project on livedu before you stream, if a you try to stream but did not create a project you will not able to stream and will get a an error in OBS.
open broadcaster software
We recommend using Open Broadcaster Software. In order to help you get set up correctly with OBS, we have provided a walk through guides for Windows, Mac and Linux.
If you are experienced with streaming, feel free to use any broadcasting software you prefer.
For some tips on how to acquire viewers and keep them happy, head over to our streaming tips
Finally, screen readability and audio clarity is important to ensure the best experience for your viewers. Follow these tips when streaming:
- Use dark background color and colorful text.
- Font size at least 14pt
- Use only sans-serif such as Arial, Calibri, Tahoma or Verdana.
- Keep the aspect ratio of video. If the video on a stream is 16:9 to avoid image stretching
- Don't use italic or bold formatting.
- For layout, use landscape not portrait on your IDE
- Desktop at 100% resolution